The Forbidden Kush CBDV Delta-8 Flower an exciting and unique product for cannabis enthusiasts. Here’s a summary of its key features:
1. High CBDV Strain: Forbidden Kush is a high CBDV strain (cannabidivarin), a lesser-known cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. CBDV has therapeutic properties, similar to CBD.
2. Exotic Fruity Flavor: The strain offers a deliciously fresh and exotic fruity flavor, providing a pleasant and enjoyable experience during consumption.
3. Balanced Uplifting Terpene Profile: The terpene profile of Forbidden Kush CBDV Delta-8 Flower is balanced and uplifting, potentially contributing to feelings of relaxation, creativity, and mental clarity.
4. Perfect Anytime Strain: Due to its balanced effects, Forbidden Kush is described as a “perfect anytime strain,” suitable for use throughout the day without causing excessive sedation or mental fog.
5. High CBD to CBDV Ratio: The strain has a CBD to CBDV ratio of around 1:1, indicating a balanced proportion of these two cannabinoids, potentially enhancing the entourage effect and therapeutic benefits.
6. Outdoor Grown: The flower is grown outdoors, which can contribute to the development of robust and flavorful hemp plants.
7. High Total Cannabinoid Percentage: Forbidden Kush boasts a high total cannabinoid percentage of 15.4%, including both CBD and CBDV, making it one of the most anticipated strains of the year.
8. Farm Bill Compliant: The product is compliant with the Farm Bill, containing less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, which makes it legal in most states. However, it is essential to check local laws and regulations to ensure compliance in specific locations.
Forbidden Kush CBDV Delta-8 Flower promises a captivating CBDV and Delta-8 THC journey, mindful of limits and legality. Consumers should exercise caution, follow recommended dosages, and be aware of their local laws and regulations regarding cannabis products.
DELTA-8 SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
UNABLE TO SHIP DELTA-8 THC TO THE FOLLOWING STATES:
ALASKA, ARKANSAS, DELAWARE, IDAHO, IOWA, MISSISSIPPI, AND MONTANA.